IM PRINTING THIS OUT AND PUTTING IT ON MY FRIDGE
BECAUSE GODDAMNIT PARENTS JUST BECAUSE THE ONLY INTERNET RELATIONSHIPS YOU HEAR ABOUT ON THE NEWS ARE THE ONES WHERE SOMEONE WINDS UP AS A FLESH SUIT DOESN’T MEAN THERE CAN’T BE ONES THAT ARE LIKE NORMAL AND HEALTHY AND EVERYTHING
shit they’re finding our weak spots
I think drugs are the only way one will believe they are a pokemon master
Not if somebody were to invent virtual pokemon toys that emitted holograms and responded to your voice
i like this but i don’t fully understand it…
you don’t understand how sad this is. each adult is a cross, and each child has been crucified by said cross.
- the priest (i assume he’s a priest, correct me if i’m wrong) killed the little boy in one way or another, probably rape, which is common among corrupted clergy men.
- the tourist comes to an overcrowded, poverty stricken country, taking up any and all resources that could have gone to the little native girl
- the soldier comes to fight for his country, but ends up killing the innocent girl, probably in her village.
- the little boy dies under the doctor’s knife
- the man kills the little girl in a school shooting (represented with the uniform)
- the “fat” kid is killed by obesity caused by a fast food epidemic in america, most commonly mcdonald’s, shown by ronald mcdonald himself.
this is /haunting/ to look at. children can die at anyone’s hand. even the “heros”
Just to clarify that the little boy dying under the doctor’s knife is because the doctor is stealing his organs to sell in the black market, hence the cooler at their feet which alludes to keeping the organ alive and stable for selling. This is such a strong photo set, really induces a sense of disgust and sadness.
I cried a little
The fact that this is from my train-line yesterday morning makes me proud. You go, Perth people.
lol my city
I can show you the world.
I DON’T WANT TO SEE IT